Are you afraid of failure? Do you need a extra boost of motivation to achieve success? Do you want to become more resilient? If yes, you need to read this post. Let these 21 quotes about failure helps you achieve greatness!
* * *
A lot of people seem to be afraid and allergic to it.
Yet, we know that it is failure that led to some of the greatest achievements in this world!
Of course, I can’t deny that failing in something could be depressing.
It can even be costly, devastating, and traumatic.
However, the reward is great for those who don’t give up and learn from their mistakes.
Failure is how life teaches us lessons that will later lead to success.
If you are afraid of failure, then let these quotes inspire you.
It will show you why it’s okay to fail and how to turn failure into success!
The Top 21 Quotes About Failure
1. “Failure is not the opposite of success, but it’s part of success.” – Anonymous
2. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas A. Edison
3. “Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker. Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end. Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.” – Denis Waitley
4. “The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing.” – Henry Ford
5. “Winners are not afraid of losing. But losers are. Failure is part of the process of success. People who avoid failure also avoid success.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki
6. “When we give ourselves permission to fail, we, at the same time, give ourselves permission to excel.” – Eloise Ristad
7. “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” —Michael Jordan
8. “There is no such thing as failure, only learning experiences.” Anonymous
9. “Everything you want is on the other side of fear.” – Jack Canfield
10. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.” – Paulo Coelho
11. “It’s not how far you fall, but how high you bounce that counts.” – Zig Ziglar
12. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default.” —J. K. Rowling
13. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.” —Henry Ford
14. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” —James Cameron
15. “Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” —Jack Canfield
16. “Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” —Oprah Winfrey
17. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” —Albert Einstein
18. “Failures are part of life. If you don’t fail, you don’t learn. If you don’t learn you’ll never change.” – Anonymous
19. “The one who falls and gets up is so much stronger than the one who never fell.” Anonymous
20. “The bigger the failure, the greater the lesson.” Anonymous
21. “Failure doesn’t mean you are a failure, it just means you haven’t succeeded yet.” Robert H. Schuller
The greater your failure, the sweeter the success is.
So, don’t be afraid of failure.
It’s a normal part of life.
One can’t know success without failure.
So, just do your best.
And when you do… you will surely succeed!